All About Citrus Fresh Essential Oil Blend
Citrus Fresh essential oil blend brings most of the citrus oils from Young Living together. This special citrus blend has a strong citrusy aroma with a nice background of spearmint.
Citrus is one of the most popular and used ingredients in the world.
Citrus Fresh is one of the twelve essential oils that come in the Young Living Premium Starter Kit.
Let’s get into what is in Citrus Fresh and how to use it. But first, pin this page for later.
What is in Citrus Fresh Essential Oil Blend?
- Orange, Tangerine, and Mandarin have the most power in this blend due to the three oils being so similar. These three oils are known for their uplifting aroma and skin care benefits.
- Lemon is more of a background scent to the orangey oils that dominate the blend. Lemon is also an uplifting oil.
- Grapefruit essential oil is great for suppressing appetite and lowering temptations for unhealthy foods.
- Spearmint adds a nice background aroma that ties all the citrusy oils together. Spearmint is known for being relaxing and helps promote stomach comfort.
Three Ways to Use Citrus Fresh Essential Oil Blend
- Diffuse Citrus Fresh for a sweet and comforting aroma.
- Add a drop of Citrus Fresh Vitality to your drink for a nice citrusy flavor.
- Add a few drops to your bathtub for a sweet and relaxing experience.
Three Ways I Use Citrus Fresh
- Whenever I have stomach discomfort, I diffuse Citrus Fresh. The sweet citrusy aroma combined with the background of spearmint helps to comfort me.
- For a nice citrus-cream flavor, I add a drop of Citrus Fresh to my Young Living Vanilla Protein Powder shake.
- I create my own laundry detergent by adding Citrus Fresh to the Thieves Laundry Soap. I also put a few drops of Citrus Fresh on dryer balls for fresher smelling laundry.