All About Ningxia Zyng
Ningxia Zyng is an energy drink from Young Living. This delicious drink has a lime flavor that almost resembles lemon-lime soda with a background of black pepper.
Zyng comes in eight ounce cans and has 35mg of naturally occurring caffeine due to the white tea extract.
Zyng is an excellent way to help you cut out sugary sodas and soft drinks from your diet. This drink only has seven grams of sugar which is almost four times less sugar than an eight ounce can of cola which has twenty-six grams of sugar.
Let’s learn more about what is in Ningxia Zyng and ways you can use it. But first, pin this page for later.
What is in Ningxia Zyng?
- Ningxia Zyng has juices and concentrates from Wolfberries, Pears, and Blackberries.
- Zyng is sweetened with organic cane sugar and stevia.
- The white tea extract provides the caffeine in Zyng.
- The essential oils in Zyng are Lime and Black pepper.
- Zyng is a good source of vitamin E, vitamin B2, vitamin B5, vitamin B, and vitamin A.
How Ningxia Zyng Replaces Sodas and Soft Drinks
Zyng can replace sodas and soft drinks from your diet if you use it. Zyng tastes amazing and has almost four times less sugar than regular sodas.
I have personally kicked sodas and soft drinks out of my diet for good after regularly drinking Zyng. Not only does Zyng taste great, it also makes my body feel better after I drink it.
Before I officially kicked sodas out of my diet, I noticed how bad my body felt after I drank soda. I was physically slower, and my mood would drastically decline.
Now that I have officially replaced soda with Ningxia Zyng my body feels in better shape, my mood stays stable, and my energy levels are higher. I couldn’t be happier with the results.
Three Ways To Enhance Your Zyng
- One way you can enhance your Zyng is to add a tube of Ningxia Nitro into your can of Zyng for extra caffeine. Nitro has 40mg of caffeine which means adding one tube of Nitro will give you a total of 75mg of caffeine.
- Adding citrus oils such as Lime, Lemon, Orange, Tangerine, or Grapefruit can add an extra fruity flavor to Zyng if desired.
- If you have a sweet tooth you can add a couple drops of YL vitality drops to your Zyng to give it a sweeter flavor. Both flavors of Grapefruit Bergamot and Lavender Lemon pair nicely with Zyng.