All About Northern Lights Black Spruce
Northern Lights Black Spruce brings the scent of spruce into your home. You’ll fall in love with this woodsy oil that fosters a sense of coziness on even the coldest nights.
Where This Oil Comes From
Northern Lights Black Spruce essential oil comes from Young Living’s new Northern Lights farm in British Columbia, Canada.
The energy of the aurora borealis permeates the spruce trees at the Northern Lights farm. The aurora borealis is considered by many cultures to impart spiritual renewal and clarity to the life beneath it.
Historical Uses of Spruce Oil
Historically, Native Americans used spruce in spiritual practices, in the creation of natural medicines, and for other practical uses such as basket weaving.
It’s said that spruce trees capture the energy of the universe that touches our earthly plane. This universal energy harnessed by the mighty spruce is thought to provide protection.
Before we get to the benefits of this great oil, pin this information for later.
Three Benefits of Northern Lights Black Spruce
- Northern Lights Black Spruce essential oil supports healthy looking skin. Apply topically to give the appearance of smooth skin.
- Northern Lights Black Spruce can help increase focus during times of stress. Diffuse or apply topically while working or driving to give yourself the extra focus you need.
- Northern Lights Black Spruce is a great bedtime oil. The scent can help you relax and make you feel like you’re in a cozy log cabin in the woods. You can create your own DIY Northern Lights Black Spruce Body Wash and use it in the shower before bed or diffuse before bedtime to create a cozy atmosphere in the room.
Three Ways I Use Northern Lights Black Spruce
- My favorite way to use Northern Lights Black Spruce is to diffuse it while I’m working to give myself a boost of focus and the motivation I need to get my work done.
- I personally love woodsy oils and Northern Lights Black Spruce is my favorite oil. I also really love winter and cold weather so diffusing this oil helps me relax. The scent makes me feel as if I am in the woods during a snowstorm inside my log cabin by the fire with a hot drink.
- I make my own DIY Northern Lights Black Spruce Body Wash that helps me relax before bed.