All About Peace & Calming Essential Oil Blend
We all need something to wind ourselves down after a long and hectic day. Peace & Calming essential oil blend is excellent for helping our bodies relax after the stressful day we’ve had.
Peace & Calming is very popular because of its sweet aroma. This oil helps you feel peaceful and calm, hence the name.
Peace & Calming is one of the twelve essential oils that come in Young Living’s Premium Starter Kit.
Let’s get into what’s in Peace & Calming and how to use it. But first, pin this page for later.
What’s in Peace & Calming Essential Oil Blend?
- Orange and Tangerine provide the sweet aroma in Peace & Calming. Citrusy oils are known for their uplifting scent.
- Ylang Ylang and Patchouli are very relaxing oils. They play a big part in why the oil is called Peace and Calming.
- Blue Tansy gives Peace & Calming a dark green color. It also provides a sweet floral aroma that complements the other oils.
Three Ways to Use Peace & Calming
- Add a few drops to your diffuser at night to help wind down before bed.
- Apply topically to the back of your neck and soles of your feet to help promote peaceful and calming feelings.
- Put a few drops of Peace & Calming in a hot bath for a sweet and relaxing experience.
Three Ways I Use Peace & Calming
- I create my own diffuser recipes for bedtime with Peace & Calming. I mix it with other oils such as Lavender, Valor, Cypress, and Northern Lights Black Spruce.
- Whenever I know I am going into a stressful situation I will apply Peace & Calming to the back of my neck and under my nose.
- For a long car ride, I will add a drop to my air vent clip to help myself during a stressful drive through big cities.