All About Stress Away Essential Oil Blend
Stress Away essential oil blend is the only Young Living product to use the combination of Lime essential oil and Vanilla extract. The blend of Vanilla and Lime gives the Stress Away essential oil blend a unique and pleasant aroma.
It pairs well with other oils such as Orange, Citrus Fresh, Lavender, and with woodsy oils such as Northern Lights Black Spruce and Cypress.
This Young Living exclusive blend was named by Young Living distributors and it is one of the most popular essential oils from Young Living. It is also one of the oils in the Premium Starter Kit.
Lets learn about what’s in Stress Away and how to use it. But 1st, pin this information for later.
What’s in Stress Away Essential Oil Blend?
Stress Away oil contains the following single essential oils: Copaiba, Lime, Cedarwood, Ocotea, and Lavender. It also contains vanilla fruit extract.
- Copaiba has a history of beneficial properties in topical application.
- Lime offers a bright and uplifting aroma.
- Cedarwood contains the powerful plant constituent cedrol that can feel soothing during stress. Cedarwood is also great to use before bed.
- Ocotea provides a lovely, complex aroma that can also be very soothing.
- Lavender is known for many things, including its relaxing and calming scent.
Four Benefits of Stress Away
- Applying Stress Away topically on your wrists or sole of your foot can help you create a calm and relaxing environment at work or home.
- Diffusing Stress Away after work helps to soothe the mind after a tense or frustrating day.
- Stress Away smells amazing and can be used as a personal fragrance.
- You can use a few drops of Stress Away in the bathtub for a very relaxing and soothing bath before bed.
Four Ways I Use Stress Away
- I diffuse Stress Away to relax before bed. I usually diffuse it with a blend of other oils such as Orange, Lavender, Cypress, Northern Lights Black Spruce. But the scent is also great on its own.
- If I’m having a tough day I will inhale or diffuse Stress Away during the day to get myself out of the negative mindset I have that day.
- Blending it with White Angelica is also great for getting me out of a negative mindset.
- I make a DIY orange cream body wash with Stress Away and Orange essential oil that smells incredible.
Learn More About Young Living Essential Oils